Terms of Service
§ 1 Scope of these terms and conditions
For the contracts concluded between Oppenheim Lofts, owner Gerhard Kloos, Burgstrasse 10, 55276 Oppenheim (Germany), (hereinafter referred to as: OPPENHEIM LOFTS), and the guest (hereinafter referred to as customer), the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
1. Our offers on the Internet do not represent a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract, but an invitation to submit a booking (purchase offer by the customer). Oppenheim Lofts can accept the customer's offer after the customer has sent his offer or his booking by sending the customer an order confirmation within five days. Please note that your purchase offer is legally binding.
2. Storage of the contract text: Your booking data will be saved in our house. You will also receive all the relevant data for your booking via e-mail via your e-mail address, which can also be printed out.
3. The contract language is German.
§ 3 booking process
You can currently submit your purchase offer in the following ways: by telephone, in writing, by e-mail or via our website. The data you provide will only be used to carry out your booking and will not be passed on to third parties. All prices are final prices, i.e. including statutory VAT.
2. We currently offer the following payment methods: - Payment in advance - Payment upon arrival (only for short-term bookings where prepayment is no longer possible due to time constraints) - Payment by Paypal - Payment by Stripe (credit card payment)
3. If you choose to pay in advance, we will give you our bank details and the payment term in the booking confirmation. If you have chosen "prepayment" as the payment method, reserve the loft or lofts you have booked until the payment term has expired. If no payment is made during this period, the reservation will expire.
4. Unfortunately, payment on arrival is only possible in cash. The total invoice amount is due immediately upon arrival, in advance.
6. In cooperation with stripe, we offer you payment by credit card. The complete terms and conditions and data protection provisions of stripe can be found here: https://stripe.com/de/privacy.
§ 4 cancellation
You have the option of canceling your booking free of charge up to the 7th day from the booked arrival date. You must inform us of the cancellation: Oppenheim Lofts, Gerhard Kloos Burgstr. 10 55276 Oppenheim, Telephone 06133 - 573710 Fax: 06133 - 5099080 E-Mail: email@example.com by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to accept this contract revoke, inform. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. The repayment will be made by Oppenheim Lofts immediately, at the latest 14 days after receipt of your cancellation. If you cancel later than 7 days before the booked arrival, 100% of the room rate is due. In the case of long-term bookings over a period of more than 4 weeks, the free cancellation can be canceled 14 days before the booked arrival. In the event of a later cancellation, 100% of the room rate is due.
§5 place of jurisdiction
1. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the guest and OPPENHEIM LOFTS is the court responsible for our company headquarters in Mainz.
2. Irrespective of this, we are in any case entitled to bring an action against our customer at another legal place of jurisdiction.
§ 6 Notice
The colors of the images shown on the Internet can differ slightly from the original for various reasons (lighting conditions when recording, monitor settings, quality of the graphics card, etc.).